-   -   Adding shortcuts to the right click menu in Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick Meerkat) (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/455377-adding-shortcuts-right-click-menu-ubuntu-10-10-maverick-meerkat.html)

"Tha.Suresh" 11-20-2010 05:58 PM

Adding shortcuts to the right click menu in Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick Meerkat)

Hai friends,

You want add shortcuts to the right click menu.

Visit my blog

http://wp.me/pLyz4-4d

:-)

Tha.Suresh

My experiences with Linux are here,
http://thasulinux.wordpress.com

Mark 11-21-2010 08:09 AM

On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 10:58 AM, Tha.Suresh <jemenisuresh@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hai friends,
>
> You want add shortcuts to the right click menu.
>
> Visit my blog
>
> http://wp.me/pLyz4-4d

Excuse me? I thought this was a users' technical discussion list, not
a personal advertising forum.

Alan Pope 11-21-2010 10:06 AM

On 21 November 2010 09:09, Mark <mhullrich@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 10:58 AM, Tha.Suresh <jemenisuresh@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hai friends,
>>
>> You want add shortcuts to the right click menu.
>>
>> Visit my blog
>>
>> http://wp.me/pLyz4-4d
>>
> Excuse me? *I thought this was a users' technical discussion list, not
> a personal advertising forum.

+1. Please don't use this as a method for spamming your blog.

Al.

"Tha.Suresh" 11-21-2010 10:42 AM

Adding shortcuts to the right click menu in Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick Meerkat)

>> Visit my blog

>> http://wp.me/pLyz4-4d

> Excuse me? *I thought this was a users' technical discussion list, not

> a personal advertising forum.

+1. Please don't use this as a method for spamming your blog.

Al.

I'm extremely Sorry friends. That short cut adding procedure was have some Examples snaps. So ly i put mu blog address. And also i don't know this rule. :(

Once again sorry folks.