-   -   about getting Ubuntu Dell Laptop In India (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/455248-about-getting-ubuntu-dell-laptop-india.html)

Tapas Mishra 11-20-2010 09:44 AM

about getting Ubuntu Dell Laptop In India

Hi,
I am posting this question here because I had read a news here about
Dell and Ubuntu and may be the concerned persons might be following
this list
http://www.pcworld.com/article/131426/dell_embraces_ubuntu_linux.html
unfortunately on the Dells India website there is no way I can buy a
non M$ laptop in India.
I also read a news here
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6144782.stm
as how a consumer got a refund for not using an OS which he had payed.
Can some one give me some more information because it is really
painful to pay for some thing I would not use.
Or did I miss some thing on Dell India website if that is the case
then please let me know.

--
http://mightydreams.blogspot.com