Old 11-19-2010, 06:08 PM
Mr KhwajaSalman

Default READ CAREFULY YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED,

READ CAREFULY YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED,

I am Mr,Khwaja Salman, working at the auditing and accounting
department, BANK OF AFRICA (B .O. A) Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso West
Africa, with due respects and regard I have decided to contact you on a
business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the
end of the transaction.

*

I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one
apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well
at the end of the day. i came to know you in my Private Search for a
Reliable and Reputable Person to handle this Confidential Transaction,
which involves the transfer of huge sum of Money to a Foreign Account
requiring Maximum Confidence.

*

During an annual auditing of Account's in this bank, my department came
across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person who died
in a tragic plane crash on the Lenana Peak, Mount Kenya, Saturday, the
19th day of July, 2003 together with his wife Jean, three of their
children and their spouses, and four grandchildren, since then his fund
has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of the
fund in our custody either from his family or relation before discovery
to this development.The said amount was U.S $22.3M (Twenty two.
million, three hundred thousand United States dollars).In fact I could
have done this transaction alone but because of my position in the
country as a civil servant (A Banker), we are not allowed to operate a
foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side
during the time of transfer because I work in this bank.

*

This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow
who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavits of trust of
oath to the Bank and also present a foreign account where you will need
the money to be transferred into on your request as it may be after due
verification and clarification by the correspondent branch of the bank
where the whole money will be remitted from, to your own designation
bank account.I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is
100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be
entitled to 45% of the total sum as gratification, while 50% will be
for me, also the remaining 5% will be for any expenses such like
telephone bills which most involved in this transaction and be rest
assured that, any expenses in this transaction would be taken as our
burden expenses being incurred, Please, you have been advised to keep
this as top secret" as I am still in duty of* service and intend to
retire* sooner than later .

*

I will be monitoring your text of application therein, in the bank
until you confirm the money in your account and ask me to come down to
your country for subsequent* disbursement of our funds* in accordance
to the percentages, All other necessary, vital information will be sent
to you when I hear from you. I look forward to receive your reply
urgently. Show your readiness to assist me in this transaction by
replying this proposal as early as possible and I want you to assure me
of your capability of handling this transfer with trust by giving me
the following information's about yourself:

1) Your age:...............................

2) Your occupation:.......................

3) Are you married?:...............................

4) Your mobile phone number.:...............................

5) Your location and full address........................................... ............

6) Scan and send a copy of your identity card to me. :...............................

7) Your Fax Number: :...............................

8) Sex:.:...............................

I will tell you how you can apply to the bank as soon as i receive your
response towards this mail. Extend my greetings to your family and you
should please try and have trust on me in this transaction so that we
shall achieve our aim together. Do not take this very transaction as a
joke, I am betting you right now that this is just nothing but reality,
so you reply and ask me how you can apply for the text of application
form of claim of the deceased fund from the bank. It is the foreign
remittance departments that are responsible for transference of fund
into your account over there.

*

KINDLY GET BACK TO ME THROUGH MY PRIVATE ADDRESS; khwajasalman0015@gmail.com

*