Old 02-02-2008, 01:02 PM
"gagan sharma"

Default sound gone

Also can u tell me how to get my sound back of ubuntu.I install few packages,and now songs plays in player,but widout sound

On 2/2/08, Nils Kassube <kassube@gmx.net> wrote:
gagan sharma wrote:
> Hi users,plz guide me the steps regarding installing themes on ubuntu
> 7.10

Open your preferred package manager (e.g. synaptic) and search
for "theme". If that doesn't give you enough options, please provide more
specific information, what you are looking for.

> Also the link from where to download themes.

No download link needed - if you use the standard Ubuntu repositories.

Nils

Old 02-02-2008, 01:10 PM
Nils Kassube

gagan sharma wrote:
> Also can u tell me how to get my sound back of ubuntu.I install few
> packages,and now songs plays in player,but widout sound

Maybe this <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/SoundTroubleshooting> will
help.

Nils

Old 02-02-2008, 01:18 PM