Old 02-02-2008, 12:35 PM
Karl Larsen

Default How to say yes

The googlearth downloaded and then diplayed a long legal thing but
there is no way to say yes or no. I fiddled with it but there is no way.

Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User

Old 02-02-2008, 03:29 PM
"Dotan Cohen"

On 02/02/2008, Karl Larsen <k5di@zianet.com> wrote:
> The googlearth downloaded and then diplayed a long legal thing but
> there is no way to say yes or no. I fiddled with it but there is no way.
>
> Karl

I just installed Google Earth on Feisty in KDE and it installed fine.
What version of GE are you installing? On what version of Ubuntu? Are
you using Compiz / XGL?

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old 02-02-2008, 04:33 PM
Andrew Doades

i have managed to install under gutsy in KDE and gnome and installed ok too

Old 02-03-2008, 02:11 PM
Derek Broughton

Karl Larsen wrote:

> The googlearth downloaded and then diplayed a long legal thing but
> there is no way to say yes or no. I fiddled with it but there is no way.

Some of these EULA forms simply require you to scroll to the end of the
license before an "Accept" button appears.
--
derek