Old 02-02-2008, 12:08 PM
"gagan sharma"

Default installing themes

Hi users,plz guide me the steps regarding installing themes on ubuntu 7.10
Also the link from where to download themes.Thanx in advance.
Gags

Old 02-02-2008, 12:55 PM
Nils Kassube

gagan sharma wrote:
> Hi users,plz guide me the steps regarding installing themes on ubuntu
> 7.10

Open your preferred package manager (e.g. synaptic) and search
for "theme". If that doesn't give you enough options, please provide more
specific information, what you are looking for.

> Also the link from where to download themes.

No download link needed - if you use the standard Ubuntu repositories.

Nils

Old 02-02-2008, 06:08 PM
"Ashley Benton"

May be you could have a look at http://art.gnome.org/
I also have gnome art installed and it allowed me to choose some new themes.
Hope that will help
Meg