Old 11-16-2010, 10:29 AM
Christopher Chan

Default Testing ubuntu-users

Is it my imagination or did I get a bounce implying disk full?

Old 11-16-2010, 10:36 AM
Alan Pope

On 16 November 2010 11:29, Christopher Chan
<christopher.chan@bradbury.edu.hk> wrote:
> Is it my imagination or did I get a bounce implying disk full?

I didn't. Want to forward it to my address?

Cheers,
Al.

Old 11-16-2010, 10:47 AM
Christopher Chan

On Tuesday, November 16, 2010 07:36 PM, Alan Pope wrote:
> On 16 November 2010 11:29, Christopher Chan
> <christopher.chan@bradbury.edu.hk> wrote:
>> Is it my imagination or did I get a bounce implying disk full?
>>

> I didn't. Want to forward it to my address?

Done. Thanks.

Old 11-16-2010, 10:54 AM
Basil Chupin

On 16/11/2010 22:36, Alan Pope wrote:
> On 16 November 2010 11:29, Christopher Chan
> <christopher.chan@bradbury.edu.hk> wrote:
>
>> Is it my imagination or did I get a bounce implying disk full?
>>

> I didn't. Want to forward it to my address?
>
> Cheers,
> Al.

Same here. Be interesting to see what that "bounce"looked like.

BC

--

A man kept complaining about not having shoes to wear - until he saw a man with no legs.