Old 11-13-2010, 04:41 AM
C de-Avillez

Default Byobu

On 11/12/2010 10:22 PM, Christopher Lemire wrote:
<snip/>

> No, it isn't default, but you can easily change that.

Yes, I am aware of that. What I meant (but did not explain) relates to
the idea of making byobu a default selection on server installs.

As I stated on my previous post, I do not really see byobu (or screen)
being used by desktop people. Wrong demographics.

I use it even on my laptop, but (1) *IX servers are my environment; (2)
I already used GNU screen, and byobu beats it easily.

> Though I am not sure this is a good idea because this may be doing the
> same thing as creating a new screen session each time you login

No, it will try to attach to whatever byobu/screen session you already had.

Cheers,

Old 11-16-2010, 02:57 AM
Christopher Lemire

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 11:41 PM, C de-Avillez <hggdh2@ubuntu.com> wrote:

</SNIP ALL IGNORANT DUMBASS STATEMENTS></SNIP>

> I already used GNU screen, and byobu beats it easily.

Both you and that ugly looking vagina Mark need to read before you
make those ignorant comments.

--
Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire@gmail.com>
Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

Gnu Privacy Guard Key Fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866 E9DE
C69F 18B3 E13B 0909

Web: http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com
Jabber: recursivequicksort@jabber.org

Old 11-16-2010, 04:51 AM
Mark

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 7:57 PM, Christopher Lemire
<christopher.lemire@gmail.com> wrote:

> </SNIP ALL IGNORANT DUMBASS STATEMENTS></SNIP>

Nope, you left in the ones below. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

So, if I was somehow unable to read this before, your repeating it
here will make it somehow more legible because . . . ???

> Both you and that ugly looking vagina Mark need to read before you
> make those ignorant comments.

Apparently our ignorance is contagious - you seem have caught a much
worse case of it. Take a breath, close your eyes and type your
response - it should be better than this.

:-)

Old 11-16-2010, 05:18 AM
Christopher Lemire

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 11:51 PM, Mark <mhullrich@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 7:57 PM, Christopher Lemire
> <christopher.lemire@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> </SNIP ALL IGNORANT DUMBASS STATEMENTS></SNIP>
>>
> Nope, you left in the ones below. *Tsk, tsk, tsk.

> So, if I was somehow unable to read this before, your repeating it
> here will make it somehow more legible because . . . ???
>
>> Both you and that ugly looking vagina Mark need to read before you
>> make those ignorant comments.
>>
> Apparently our ignorance is contagious - you seem have caught a much
> worse case of it. *Take a breath, close your eyes and type your
> response - it should be better than this.
>
> :-)

@Mark
Your vagina really smells. Get some Vagisil fucker.
It's great for dipping and spitting as well, but you already poor and
stupid enough for Nascar.

Old 11-16-2010, 05:28 AM
Mark

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 10:18 PM, Christopher Lemire
<christopher.lemire@gmail.com> wrote:

> @Mark
> Your vagina really smells. Get some Vagisil fucker.
> It's great for dipping and spitting as well, but you already poor and
> stupid enough for Nascar.

Oh, come now, sir. Clearly an upper-crusty, rich and smart fellow
like you can do better than that?

Don't hold back, now, tell us what you really think....

I'm beginning to wonder if there's some hidden anagram that would
explain this hysterical rant defending byobu - bring your own
butt-ugliness? Never mind - one must not attribute to an app the
foolishness of its fanatic devotees. It's like attributing malice
where ignorance suffices - unnecessary.

Go byobu!

Old 11-16-2010, 05:47 AM
Christopher Lemire

YES SIR KARL!!!!! TAKING IT OFFLIST RIGHT NOW! WOOOOOOOOOO!

Old 11-16-2010, 06:11 AM
"Cybe R. Wizard"

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 00:47:12 -0600
Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire@gmail.com> wrote:

> YES SIR KARL!!!!! TAKING IT OFFLIST RIGHT NOW! WOOOOOOOOOO!

Remember (Mark, this is for you), unsolicited email is spam.

(especially email from the way-young and immature)

Cybe R. Wizard
Winduhs

Old 11-16-2010, 06:17 AM
"Cybe R. Wizard"

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 00:18:06 -0600
Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire@gmail.com> wrote:

[Christopher Lemire spouted off a lot of tripe]

Gee, Chris, I find that I am ashamed to live in the same time zone as
you.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
To be is to do (I. Kant)
To do is to be (A. Sartre)

Old 11-16-2010, 06:40 AM
Mark

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 11:11 PM, Cybe R. Wizard
<cyber_wizard@mindspring.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 00:47:12 -0600
> Christopher Lemire <christopher.lemire@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> YES SIR KARL!!!!! TAKING IT OFFLIST RIGHT NOW! WOOOOOOOOOO!
>
> Remember (Mark, this is for you), unsolicited email is spam.
>
> (especially email from the way-young and immature)

Oh, I thought it was called "junk to get laughed at" if the filter
doesn't catch it....

:-)

Thanks, Cybe.

Old 11-16-2010, 06:41 AM
Mark

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 10:47 PM, Christopher Lemire
<christopher.lemire@gmail.com> wrote:
> YES SIR KARL!!!!! TAKING IT OFFLIST RIGHT NOW! WOOOOOOOOOO!

Does anyone know who this "Sir Karl" is?