Old 11-10-2010, 03:10 PM
"johnstark"

Default FULLY functional install of Ubuntu 10.10 to USB stick in a WinXPenviroment

I'm not sure there is such a thing as "fully functional" Ubuntu 10.10 I
have yet to get anything to work with it other than the programs that come
with it, none of which I need, the ones I need won't work. Either they won't
"make" or install and if they do get past those two points the sound doesn't
work.....

John