Old 11-10-2010, 11:54 PM
Christopher Chan

Default Problems with Firefox

On Wednesday, November 10, 2010 10:44 PM, Jordon Bedwell wrote:
> On 11/10/2010 01:18 AM, Christopher Chan wrote:
>> I know more about African torture...like digging a hole in the ground
>> near an anthill and then burying up to the neck...
>>

> You've been watching the Scorpion King too much.

Oh, was that featured in the film? Never watched it.

Then again, I have never actually seen the dig a hole in ground next to
anthill thing either in my twelve years in West Africa.

Old 11-10-2010, 11:55 PM
Christopher Chan

On Thursday, November 11, 2010 02:06 AM, Ric Moore wrote:

> Or, the "Hell of Upside Down Sinners" would be more apt? Whoops! That
> would apply only to you. Chris lives on the the "right" side of the
> equator. Chris, is there some particular reason for sticking with Hardy,
> besides it works? Ric

Last do-release-upgrade attempt complained about disk space. :-D

Old 11-11-2010, 02:43 AM
Basil Chupin

On 11/11/2010 04:51, Graham Watkins wrote:

[pruned]

> My experience for what it's worth: From time to time I download music
> from nugs.net. This is controlled by a java program which is downloaded
> if it can find the jvm on my computer. This usually works splendidly
> with Chromium but stalls on Firefox be cause the jvm cannot be found.
> It seems therefore that java ought to work with Google Chrome.
>
> Just my 2p's worth.
>
> Graham

Have you installed it? In Synaptic, "jamvm" seems to be what you are after.

BC

--
"Will the highways of the internet become more few?"
George W Bush