-   -   Nvidia, Xinerama, and compiz. (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/448579-nvidia-xinerama-compiz.html)

Smokin Chevy 11-05-2010 12:58 PM

Nvidia, Xinerama, and compiz.

Can anyone help.* I have googled and googled and the best that I can come up with is there seems to be a long standing issue between xinerama and compiz.* Does anyone have a solution for me?

I have an asus board with two nvidia 8800's.* I can not remember if they are GT, GTX, etc.* They are the 512MB cards from PNY.* I am running 4 Acer 4:3 20" LCD monitors off of it.* I am trying to get visual effects to function while being able to drag a window from one monitor to another.

After seeing years of people complaining about this, there has got to be a solution.

Anyone?