Old 01-31-2008, 04:46 PM
"Jim Rosser"

Default yahoo messenger for ubuntu 7.10

http://ubuntuforums.org/archive/index.php/t-48344.html - check this out for your gyachi problem

On Jan 31, 2008 1:24 AM, gagan sharma <ginnytinnyster@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,i m using ubuntu 7.10.Can any one tell me how to install yahoo messenger on ubuntu 7.10.Thanx in advance

Old 04-27-2008, 09:13 AM
Xurxo Fernández Gismero

2008-01-31 (木) の 10:33 +0200 に Alexandra Zaharia さんは書きました:
> On 1/31/08, gagan sharma <ginnytinnyster@gmail.com> wrote:
> do u knw how to install gyachi?
>

> It's been over a year since I last used gyachi so I don't know what
> changed in the meantime about it. (All in one, when I used it back
> then I always found it to be cluttered and, well, ugly.)
As a gnome user I try to avoid KDE apps but Kopete supported videocam in
MSN more than 2 years ago. I use pidgin for everyday uses and keep amsn
in case I nede to use the cam.