Old 01-31-2008, 02:24 PM

Default User menu

George,

Yes, that did the trick. I read through some of the docs, but I just
wasn't sure what would happen.

gconftool-2 --direct
--config-source user-configuration-source
--recursive-unset

eh?

So, I made sure her stuff was backed up and went for it...

thanks,
Michael

product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure. If the reader
copies and backups thereof. Thank you.