Old 01-31-2008, 12:46 PM
Karl Larsen

Default ubuntu new wallpaper

gagan sharma wrote:
> http://ginny.110mb.com/web/ubuntu1.htm hi ubuntu users.This is the link of a
> wallpaper of ubuntu.Plz have a look and send me ur views.

It is too dark for my version of wallpaper.

Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User

Old 01-31-2008, 04:42 PM
"Jim Rosser"

Wrong Mailing list for this and there is a HUGE copyright issue.

Old 01-31-2008, 11:51 PM
AlgoMantra

Mr. Gagan Sharma -

MERI BAAT DHYAAN SE PADHIYE.

I think there is a language problem here. I want you to translate
the following sentence into PROPER English. Failing which, I
reccomend you use the "Ubuntu-India" mailing list, where people

are generally less irascible regarding linguistic issues.

Translate: O CHHORA GANGA KINARE WALA, KHUL
**************** JAAYE BUND AQQAL KA TALA.
Lets see...
--

http://www.algomantra.com