Old 10-05-2010, 07:02 PM
Thufir Hawat

Default amorak: how to add a .pls to cool streams

How do I add a playlist to internet > cool streams?

The .pls is found on NPR,

http://www.npr.org/audiohelp/progstream.html

The particular playlist is:

http://www.npr.org/streams/mp3/nprlive24.pls

Sure, it's possible to manually play the URL:

thufir@arrakis:~/Desktop$
thufir@arrakis:~/Desktop$ nl nprlive24.pls
1 [playlist]
2 NumberOfEntries=1
3 File1=http://npr.ic.llnwd.net/stream/npr_live24 4 Title1=NPR
24
Hour Program Stream
thufir@arrakis:~/Desktop$

but, how do I add that stream to cool streams? Just streaming that URL is
awkward unless it's part of a collection.

thanks,

Thufir