Old 10-05-2010, 07:00 PM
Johan Scheepers

Default evolution stays oversize

good day,

ubuntu 10.10 **** maybe should not ask questions?? ***
Fujitso/Siemens Esprimo Mobile

Using Thunderbird for this message.

Evolution is to large for the screen. Refuses to get smaller.
Can not see bottom of evolution.
Using cursor to drag smaller no dice only larger sideways.

Any suggestions please.

Thanks
Johan

Old 10-05-2010, 07:04 PM
Todd Edwards

Just did a quick test and the smallest I could resize evolution to was
919x576 pixels. Is your resolution smaller than this?

If not you can try pressing ALT+Space, R, Right-Arrow, and then
Left-Arrow until the window gets smaller.

--

Todd Edwards