Old 10-05-2010, 08:00 AM
Tapas Mishra

Default sending difficult words from news articles to txt files

Ok here is some thing which I always wanted to know.
I was reading an article here
http://www.economist.com/node/17145035
I found some difficult words which I usually have a habit of noting
down in a file with vi or gedit.
It is very painful to do so.Is there some shortcut available so that I
just select the word from article and
via right click or some key combination I send it (append it ) to the
file where I store all my difficult words.
I also want to save the link if possible.