Old 10-03-2010, 04:33 PM
Michael

Default Thunderbird 3.1.4

http://www.webupd8.org/2010/06/how-to-install-mozilla-thunderbird-31.html

According to the website above, TB 3.1.4 is not going to be released for
Ubuntu or put in the repository or whatever. What is the scoop?

Old 10-03-2010, 04:44 PM
Alan Pope

On 3 Oct 2010, at 17:33, Michael <mmorse757@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.webupd8.org/2010/06/how-to-install-mozilla-thunderbird-31.html
>
> According to the website above, TB 3.1.4 is not going to be released for
> Ubuntu or put in the repository or whatever. What is the scoop?

It's probably just too late to hit maverick. No doubt it will hit natty.

Al

Old 10-03-2010, 08:01 PM
NoOp

On 10/03/2010 09:44 AM, Alan Pope wrote:
> On 3 Oct 2010, at 17:33, Michael <mmorse757@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> http://www.webupd8.org/2010/06/how-to-install-mozilla-thunderbird-31.html
>>
>> According to the website above, TB 3.1.4 is not going to be released for
>> Ubuntu or put in the repository or whatever. What is the scoop?
>>

> It's probably just too late to hit maverick. No doubt it will hit natty.
>
> Al

Umm...
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/thunderbird
The Maverick Meerkat (pre-release freeze)
Mozilla Thunderbird 3.1 series Change upstream link Remove upstream link
Show details 3.1.4+build2+nobinonly-0ubuntu3 release (main) 11 days ago

However, I suspect that it will take forever to get it backported to lucid.