Old 10-03-2010, 03:38 PM
Detlef Lechner

Default System Profiler and Benchmark: Why an almost empty black grid?

Hi!

Applications > System Tools > System Profiler and Benchmark > (System
Information) > Devices > Memory shows in the bottom right an almost
empty black grid. What information is this to convey?

Regards,
Detlef Lechner

Old 10-03-2010, 04:48 PM
NoOp

On 10/03/2010 08:38 AM, Detlef Lechner wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Applications > System Tools > System Profiler and Benchmark > (System
> Information) > Devices > Memory shows in the bottom right an almost
> empty black grid. What information is this to convey?

See all those memory listings in the right column? Click one...

Old 10-03-2010, 11:41 PM
Marius Gedminas

On Sun, Oct 03, 2010 at 05:38:33PM +0200, Detlef Lechner wrote:
> Applications > System Tools > System Profiler and Benchmark

I don't have this item in my menu. What package does it come from?

Marius Gedminas
--
Always forgive your enemies. Nothing annoys them more.
-- Oscar Wilde

Old 10-03-2010, 11:47 PM
Jordon Bedwell

On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 02:41 +0300, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 03, 2010 at 05:38:33PM +0200, Detlef Lechner wrote:
> > Applications > System Tools > System Profiler and Benchmark
>
> I don't have this item in my menu. What package does it come from?
>
> Marius Gedminas

apt-get install hardinfo
http://packages.ubuntu.com/lucid/hardinfo
Applications > Ubuntu Software Centre > Search: Hardinfo

Old 10-04-2010, 02:13 PM
Detlef Lechner

On Sun, 2010-10-03 at 09:48 -0700, NoOp wrote:

> See all those memory listings in the right column? Click one...

I saw them, clicked at one of them, and found out that a time diagram
appears, green at the black background.
Thank you for your help.

Detlef