Old 10-01-2010, 10:04 AM
Vaibhav Dalvi

> Sorry,

> Typo's.It's Karl Larsen. Dumb of me.

Quite a typo: from "Mr Karl F Larsson" to "Karl Larsen" :-) .

But I understand...I do. Quite understandable.....

BC

Well, in Karl's case that's bound to happen.
-vb

Old 10-01-2010, 10:49 AM
Basil Chupin

On 01/10/2010 20:04, Vaibhav Dalvi wrote:

> > Sorry,
> > Typo's.It's Karl Larsen. Dumb of me.
> Quite a typo: from "Mr Karl F Larsson" to "Karl Larsen" :-) .
>
> But I understand...I do. Quite understandable.....
>
> BC
>

> Well, in Karl's case that's bound to happen.
> -vb

Ummm, no.

Karl didn't make that typing cock-up - you did.

Now, do not try and respond to this.

Don't post here for a day or so.

Think about what I wrote in another response.

Do as I suggest. Otherwise you will end up as one of my staff did where
the other 15 members of my team ended up revolting because the more he
tried to get himself out of a hole the deeper he dug himself into the
hole by what he said and by his actions.....

Take a break. Relax.

BC

--
"So where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?"
Christina Aquilera