Old 10-01-2010, 09:13 AM
Santanu Chatterjee

Default Where are kernel debuginfo packages?

Hello Everybody,

It seems that I need the kernel debuginfo packages to use SystemTap.
But I could not find those packages in main/universe/multiverse repos.
Finally I had to compile the kernel from source with debuginfo, but
that is a pain.

So, could you please point me to any ubuntu repository that makes
available debuginfo kernel packages AND keeps them updated in sync
with regular Ubuntu (kernel) updates?

Thanks and regards,

-Santanu