Old 09-30-2010, 07:03 PM
Ric Moore

Default evolution forgets state

On Thu, 2010-09-30 at 11:18 -0700, rikona wrote:

> The newbie/expert split was also quite good. Newbie was a very gentle,
> friendly, welcoming list with never a RTFM, but with excellent help
> for newbies. The nice 'atmosphere' plus the excellent newbie-oriented
> help was a major reason I originally used Mandrake.

That's all well and good, but they still went belly up and BANG! in the
noon day sun, like a big washed up yellow carp. We're still here. You
say we should be more like the deceased? <chuckles>

Besides, aren't you straying from the subject line? I know I am, just by
responding. So, I inserted <TID> on the Subject: line (Topic Is
Deteriorating) in honor of the old Caldera List custom. Just set a
filter to filter out <TID> and the list will be hopefully pristine.
Ric

Linux user# 44256