Old 09-29-2010, 07:45 PM
Ashish Vijaywargiya

Default How to run iPod songs on Laptop speakers - Laptop has Ubuntu 8.04 installed on it.

Hello Ubuntu Experts,
Anyone of you please help me in running my iPod songs on Ubuntu 8.04, As Ubuntu 8.04 is currently installed on my laptop.If this question is being asked so many times then please forgive me and provide the easy reference so that I could solve my problem.

Many Thanks!
--Ashish*