Old 09-29-2010, 04:11 PM
Amichai Rotman

Default FreePBX

Hi all,
I have installed Asterisk on my Ubuntu Lucid desktop and I was looking for a GUI tool to manage it. I was told FreePBX is the best - but I cannot find it on the repos...

I am not comfortable wit compiling from source and such. Can anyone point me to a good resource for installing FreePBX?
A PPA would be nice...
Thanks!

.:================================================ ====:.

Amichai Rotman

Old 09-30-2010, 01:17 AM
Christopher Chan

On Thursday, September 30, 2010 12:11 AM, Amichai Rotman wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have installed Asterisk on my Ubuntu Lucid desktop and I was looking
> for a GUI tool to manage it. I was told FreePBX is the best - but I
> cannot find it on the repos...

Try having fun with extensions.conf and sip.conf instead...

It's not that hard, just need to spend a bit of time unless you have
lots of extensions and want to do a lot of fancy things.