Old 09-29-2010, 10:39 AM
Alain Muls

Default Wrong action associated to open Folder

Hi All

I am trying out Gnome-Do and must have done womething wrong. When I
look for a file in gnome-do and select to open the corresponding
folder, I get as action that VLC is opened. This also occurs when I
download a file using chrome and select the Show in Folder option. I
suspect that it is a gloabl action that has gone wrong, but I cannot
find where to change it.

Any help appreciated