Old 09-27-2010, 09:31 PM
Janne Jokitalo

Default Coffee Shop Ubuntu Card | spreadubuntu

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 02:17:45PM -0700, C. F. Howlett wrote:
> Greetings Ubunteros:
>
> Just finished an Ubuntu postcard suitable for quick introductions/invitations to Ubuntu.
>
> http://spreadubuntu.neomenlo.org/en/material/unusual/coffee-shop-ubuntu-card

Great idea! But I don't get it; there's no text there! Or am I missing
something?!

--
Jaska

Old 09-29-2010, 01:13 PM

Removed cross posted addresses...

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 17:17, C. F. Howlett <seattlechaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings Ubunteros:
>
> Just finished an Ubuntu postcard suitable for quick introductions/invitations to Ubuntu.
>
> http://spreadubuntu.neomenlo.org/en/material/unusual/coffee-shop-ubuntu-card

Just one question, are you sure you have rights to redistribute/modify
the original artwork you used?

I looked at that link:
http://ogromad.deviantart.com/gallery/

and all I could find was this:
2010 ~ogromad

and couldn't find anything that indicated his artwork wasn't fully copyrighted.