Old 09-27-2010, 02:26 PM
Alain Muls

Default Problem with default action "Open nautilus"

Hi All

Since a couple of days, whenever I want to open nautilus (from
Gnome-Do after a file search, or by selecting "Show in Folder" in the
download bar of Chrome) I get VLC as the corresponding action. I do
not know where to change this default action.

Tx for any help
Alain