-   -   ubuntu 10.10 gnome-terminal response a bit slow than before (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/432251-ubuntu-10-10-gnome-terminal-response-bit-slow-than-before.html)

Thomas Yao 09-27-2010 12:43 PM

ubuntu 10.10 gnome-terminal response a bit slow than before

Hi all , I upgraded my Lucid to Maverick
Everything works fine but I found that in gnome-terminal, after I
inputed the command and typed enter, it costs me more than 0.05s to
give the response and start execute the command
It's only a bit slow but I can feel that and think maybe it's a big problem.

The gnome-terminal version of Maverick is 2.31.91
And the Lucid one is 2.30

I installed the 32bit system.

Anyway to detect what's wrong with it ? Thanks

--
@ghosTM55
Mechanism, not policy