Old 09-27-2010, 07:30 AM
Jatin

Default Kernel Freezes while working with Padre

Hi

I was using the padre IDE for working with my perl scripts. I have been
normally using vi for my perl scripts but wanted to try out padre since
an IDE provides an easy of writing scripts. Normal usage with the IDE
caused my laptop to freeze more than 6-7 times since yesterday.

I checked with the padre mailing list but got replies that kernel
freeze's has nothing to do with padre. One of the things that i did was
to re-install the libwx-perl package but still i am seeing kernel freezes.

Could some one please help me in this regard.

Thanks
Jatin

Old 09-28-2010, 11:46 AM
Jatin

Could some one reply to this please. Please also let me know if some
information is missing on my part.

Appreciate your help in this regard.

Thanks
Jatin