Old 09-26-2010, 06:17 AM
Jitender Kiraria

Default System Sound Volume Icon

I have lost the System Sound Volume Icon from Panel..............I tried to restore it By*Right click on Panelclick on the Add to Panel
But in the list which opened as result of Click on the*Add to Panel*I couldn't find option for System Sound Volume ........Someone help me,,,,,,,,,,,Thankyou......

--
Jitu
9034317617