Old 01-21-2008, 02:49 PM
John Leonard

Default Login page has disappeared

A couple of days ago I noticed that some package
related to Xconfig was being updated through the
automated software updates system. Since then my login
page has disappeared. I still get the beep and on
typing in username/password into the blank screen I am
able to use the system as normal, so it's no big deal,
but it would be nice to have it back. Also the
"failsafe" login option goes nowhere now. I am using
Xubuntu.

Has this happened to anyone else?

John