Old 09-26-2010, 03:19 AM
Tim Hanson

Default keeping updated

Well folks, it has been a fun six months since downloading 10.04 for the first
time. I was a confirmed opensuse user.

Now that the next iteration is on its way, how do I save my configuration
(i.e., so I can install the same programs I have downloaded). I don't want to
manually reinstall everything. I would prefer to type in a command and walk
away for a while.