Old 01-21-2008, 02:28 PM
"Richard"

Default UT2003 demo - sketchy sound

Hi,

I installed UT2003 demo on Linux, as an attempt to move away from
windows, but hit upon a problem - the sound fx and music are really
jumpy. It's annoying. I'm not at my home pc at the mo, but I know it's
a Gigabyte board and a Realtek IC38(?) sound chip...

Sound is configured to automatic for drivers...

Any ideas?

Rich