Old 09-24-2010, 04:06 PM
Scott Berry

Default looking for the PHP XML-Feed_Parser package

I am looking for the package in the subject. I have searched Google and
also the packages repository but was unable to get the proper package.
I am using this for Egroupware. Thanks for the help.

Old 09-24-2010, 04:12 PM
Johnneylee Rollins

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 9:06 AM, Scott Berry <scottbb1973@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am looking for the package in the subject. *I have searched Google and
> also the packages repository but was unable to get the proper package.
> I am using this for Egroupware. *Thanks for the help.

Here you go friend. http://pear.php.net/package/XML_Feed_Parser/redirected

~SpaceGhost

Old 09-24-2010, 04:18 PM
Goh Lip

On 09/25/2010 12:06 AM, Scott Berry wrote:
> I am looking for the package in the subject. I have searched Google and
> also the packages repository but was unable to get the proper package.
> I am using this for Egroupware. Thanks for the help.

This?

http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=php-xml-parser&searchon=names&suite=all&section=all

Regards - Goh Lip

Old 09-24-2010, 07:03 PM
Ric Moore

On Fri, 2010-09-24 at 09:12 -0700, Johnneylee Rollins wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 9:06 AM, Scott Berry <scottbb1973@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I am looking for the package in the subject. I have searched Google and
> > also the packages repository but was unable to get the proper package.
> > I am using this for Egroupware. Thanks for the help.
>
> Here you go friend. http://pear.php.net/package/XML_Feed_Parser/redirected

I finally gave up on egroupware. It's a pig (IMHO) and installs
brokenly, as it has for ages with no sign of being fixed. You may wish
to consider Drupal. It installed cleanly and worked from the get-go.
Once you get a handle on it's page creation system, it's a piece of cake
to admin your site with, even from remote.

I highly recommend it, if it will suit your needs. Ric

Linux user# 44256