Old 09-24-2010, 03:36 PM
Oliver Marshall

Default SSL providers supported outta the box

Hi,

*

I need to set up secure LDAP access on our Windows AD server
using a 3rd party SSL provider. The machines that will be authenticating
against the AD box are all Ubuntu. However we don't have root access to be able
to install any new root certifcates.

Does anyone know where I can get a list of the SSL root providers supported by
default in Ubuntu ? (ideally by Ubuntu release if possible but if not then for
Ubuntu 10)

*

Thanks

Olly

Old 09-25-2010, 01:30 PM
Hal Burgiss

Does anyone know where I can get a list of the SSL root providers supported by
default in Ubuntu ? (ideally by Ubuntu release if possible but if not then for
Ubuntu 10)

If you look in /etc/ssl/certs, there is 290 or so certs listed there on 10.04 box.
--
Hal