Old 09-24-2010, 05:12 AM
terry l

Default voltage and johnny rosenburg

dear mr rosenburg,
it must have been of interest for so many writers wrote. only one
got it right cause of my use of peak to peak. as far as voltage, i get
420 to 500 v RMS into my factory at any time depending what's happening
down the line and how how well duke power regulates. the nuke power
plants are regulated well. my nominal volts are 440 to 460 so high volts
dont burn anything and these are 6000 amp mains.
terry l