Old 09-23-2010, 07:58 AM
"Amedee Van Gasse (ub)"

Default I want to become the next person after U.S. Senator Ernie Chambers to sue God

To the ubuntu-users admins (Mako, Brian, Alan, Lyz, Mike):

Below is a copy of an email that seems way out of order for the
ubuntu-users mailing list.

A quick Google search on this person shows that he also spams the mailing
lists of the Linux Kernel, Arch Linux, Gentoo Linux, Debian Linux and
probably several others too.

I trust that you will take an appropriate action.

Thanks in advance,
Amedee Van Gasse