Old 09-23-2010, 05:34 AM
Christopher Chan

Default META: I want to become the next person after U.S. Senator Ernie Chambers to sue God

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) of Singapore wrote:
> I want to sue God for being too busy and unresponsive. How can I file a
> lawsuit against Him at the U.S. Supreme Court?

Karl was tolerable in his blogs because his posts were at least still
Ubuntu related. This fine gentleman however has gone way beyond what is
reasonable. If Karl was kicked off the list though his posts were still
Ubuntu related, I say we show this gentleman the door.

This is nothing against you, Mr. Teo En Ming, but there are rules here.

I highly recommend not thinking or rather speculating too much about
what your neighbours are doing or planning to do. I have had spells of
dizziness (the kind where you have your eyes open but you see stars amid
darkness), sharp pains in my chest, muscle aches in limbs from time to
time that I had them when I was younger and during my teen years. I had
also had my haemoglobin levels checked because I suspected anaemia when
I was a teen but it turned out okay. The truth is simple. You are unfit.
I was unfit. All these things kind of disappeared after I started doing
a bit more exercise like going cycling or playing soccer. Of course,
initially I still had a spell or two but I have not had them for quite
some time. That could also be due to better nutrition I get after I got
married.

Get off the Net, eat well (no, junk food everyday is not eating well -
fresh, raw fruits and vegetables), go make some friends (face to face),
read/study the Bible, join some meaningful cause and quit suspecting
every person around you or that you know.