Old 09-23-2010, 04:01 AM
Vaibhav Dalvi

Default I want to become the next person after U.S. Senator Ernie Chambers to sue God

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 9:09 AM, Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) of Singapore <zhang_enming@lavabit.com> wrote:

I want to sue God for being too busy and unresponsive. How can I file a

lawsuit against Him at the U.S. Supreme Court?

--

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) *恩鸣 Dip(Mechatronics) BEng(Hons)(Mechanical Engineering)

Citizenship: Singapore Citizen/Singaporean

Alma Maters:

[1] Singapore Polytechnic (Graduated 1998)

[2] National University of Singapore (Graduated 2006)

Facebook account: Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)

Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982

Facebook photos: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982#!/profile.php?id=100000750083982&v=photos

Facebook videos: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982&v=app_2392950137

Mobile Phone (Starhub pre-paid): +65-8369-2618

Windows Live Messenger: teoenming-at-hotmail.com

Location: Bedok Reservoir Road, Singapore

ZIP: 470103

My Open Letter (Plea for Medical Help/Assistance) to World Leaders (Updated 28 August 2010):-

http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/mpich-discuss/2010-August/007811.html

http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2010-August/295952.html

http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-user/msg_f6a341d9623fda17880159b137c07335.xml

Photo of Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) *恩鸣 of Singapore: http://i53.tinypic.com/207tamp.jpg