Old 09-23-2010, 03:39 AM
"Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) of Singapore"

Default I want to become the next person after U.S. Senator Ernie Chambers to sue God

I want to sue God for being too busy and unresponsive. How can I file a
lawsuit against Him at the U.S. Supreme Court?

--
Yours sincerely,

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) *恩鸣 Dip(Mechatronics) BEng(Hons)(Mechanical Engineering)
Citizenship: Singapore Citizen/Singaporean
Alma Maters:
[1] Singapore Polytechnic (Graduated 1998)
[2] National University of Singapore (Graduated 2006)
Facebook account: Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming)
Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982
Facebook photos: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982#!/profile.php?id=100000750083982&v=photos
Facebook videos: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000750083982&v=app_2392950137
Mobile Phone (Starhub pre-paid): +65-8369-2618
Windows Live Messenger: teoenming-at-hotmail.com
Location: Bedok Reservoir Road, Singapore
ZIP: 470103
My Open Letter (Plea for Medical Help/Assistance) to World Leaders (Updated 28 August 2010):-
http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/mpich-discuss/2010-August/007811.html
http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2010-August/295952.html
http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-user/msg_f6a341d9623fda17880159b137c07335.xml
Photo of Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) *恩鸣 of Singapore: http://i53.tinypic.com/207tamp.jpg

Old 09-23-2010, 03:43 AM
Paul Allen Newell

Time to kill this incoming email address from posting on Fedora!

Old 09-23-2010, 04:40 AM
Michael Miles

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) of Singapore wrote:
> I want to sue God for being too busy and unresponsive. How can I file a
> lawsuit against Him at the U.S. Supreme Court?

This guy is a banned spammer