FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Ubuntu > Ubuntu User

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 09-22-2010, 08:38 PM
Eric Morey
 
Default regardless

On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 13:55 +0800, Christopher Chan wrote:
> BTW, irregardless of...

Did you mean regardless?


--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 09-22-2010, 08:45 PM
Colin Law
 
Default regardless

On 22 September 2010 21:38, Eric Morey <eric@glodime.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 13:55 +0800, Christopher Chan wrote:
>> BTW, irregardless of...
>
> Did you mean regardless?

Oh no, not again (weeps quietly).

Colin

P.S. Look the word up.

--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 09-23-2010, 09:01 PM
Eric Morey
 
Default regardless

On Wed, 2010-09-22 at 21:45 +0100, Colin Law wrote:
> On 22 September 2010 21:38, Eric Morey <eric@glodime.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 13:55 +0800, Christopher Chan wrote:
> >> BTW, irregardless of...
> >
> > Did you mean regardless?
>
> Oh no, not again (weeps quietly).
>
> Colin
>
> P.S. Look the word up.
>

Ah yes, it is clear that he meant "irrespective of".


--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 09-23-2010, 11:55 PM
Christopher Chan
 
Default regardless

On Friday, September 24, 2010 05:01 AM, Eric Morey wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-09-22 at 21:45 +0100, Colin Law wrote:
>> On 22 September 2010 21:38, Eric Morey<eric@glodime.com> wrote:
>>> On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 13:55 +0800, Christopher Chan wrote:
>>>> BTW, irregardless of...
>>>
>>> Did you mean regardless?
>>
>> Oh no, not again (weeps quietly).
>>
>> Colin
>>
>> P.S. Look the word up.
>>
>
> Ah yes, it is clear that he meant "irrespective of".
>
>

OKay, I get IT. I shall henceforth refrain from trying to speak/write
American.

--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 05:11 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org