Old 09-22-2010, 12:38 PM
Tero Mäntyvaara

Default Apache Geronimo for Ubuntu 10.04

Hi,

I was planning to install Geronimo but couldn't find a package for it.
Is there a "apt-get" method to install Geronimo?

Tero Mäntyvaara

Old 09-22-2010, 03:43 PM
Dick Dowdell

I was planning to install Geronimo but couldn't find a package for it.

Is there a "apt-get" method to install Geronimo?

Tero Mäntyvaara

Tero,
As far as I know, you download (http://geronimo.apache.org/apache-geronimo-v30-m1-release.html) and un-tar it.

Regards,Dick DowdellH/O: 508-528-4018* Mobile: 508-498-7919

Old 09-22-2010, 03:47 PM
Alan Pope

2010/9/22 Tero Mäntyvaara <termant@gmail.com>:
> I was planning to install Geronimo but couldn't find a package for it.
> Is there a "apt-get" method to install Geronimo?

apt-cache search geronimo

http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=geronimo

Any of those do?

Cheers,