Old 09-22-2010, 02:26 AM
Michael Haney

Default OT and Flamebait for some: Cross overs

*cue Jaws theme*

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 10:12 PM, Christopher Chan
<christopher.chan@bradbury.edu.hk> wrote:
> So how many chums here are trying out Ubuntu because Centos/RHEL 5 is
> getting a bit old?
>
> How many of you would actually entrust your hardware to Ubuntu instead
> of Centos/RHEL 5?
>
> How many of you would rather install Fedora than Ubuntu and why?

I can already see the Trolls circling (you know who you are). They
want to bite, I know they do, they can't resist. Where's Steve Irwin
when we need him!?

Crickey!

LOL

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking

Visit My Site:* http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1
To Contact Me:
http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1/zorch-central---contacts

Old 09-22-2010, 02:56 AM
Ric Moore

On Wed, 2010-09-22 at 10:12 +0800, Christopher Chan wrote:
> So how many chums here are trying out Ubuntu because Centos/RHEL 5 is
> getting a bit old?
>
> How many of you would actually entrust your hardware to Ubuntu instead
> of Centos/RHEL 5?
>
> How many of you would rather install Fedora than Ubuntu and why?

Heh, you got guts Chris. Ric

Linux user# 44256