Old 01-01-1970, 01:00 AM
"John Asare"

Default I am John Asare by name 16years of age. I am seeking your assistance

--
Dear Belove,

I am John Asare by name 16years of age. I am seeking your assistance in
respect of my late father's consignment worth Eight Million United State
Dollars
($8Million USD) which is now currently with the diplomat in your country.

My late father's partner Dr. Raymond Gray whom was suppose to receive this
consignment and help me invest the funds had an accident and lost his life.
Please I want you to help me get in touch with the Representative over
there in your country and receive the consignment so that the diplomat
will not
return the truck box back to Ghana that is why I contacting you.

I am willing to give you 30% of the total funds and you will help me
invest the remaining funds over there in your country before I come over
to meet you, so that i can continue my education over there. Please if you
can help me reply back so that I can give you all necessary contact to
enable you meet with the diplomat in your country.

Yours Sincerely,
John Asare.
john_asare02@xnmsn.com