Old 09-21-2010, 01:11 AM
Christopher Chan

Default Google Inc. Could Be Compliant to the Chinese Government in Beijing, People's Republic of China (PRC)

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) *恩鸣 of Singapore wrote:
> Were there any U.S. congressional hearings on this Google GMail hacking
> incident? What was United States President Barack Obama's opinion on
> this matter?

We don't care on this list. Please keep this drivel off this list. Thank
you.

Old 09-21-2010, 01:11 AM
David Boles

> On Tue, 2010-09-21 at 08:04 +0800, "Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) *恩
> 鸣 of Singapore" wrote:
>> Article: Google Warns of China Exit Over Hacking
>> Link: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB126333757451026659.html
>>
>> I don't think it is that easy to hack if you are using SSL connections
>> and very strong passwords. How long would it take supercomputers to
>> perform a brute force attack if you are using a strong password with at
>> least 20 characters, and a combination of upper case and lower case
>> letters, numbers, and symbols?
>
> 1) This story is *nine months old*.

Time travels slowly perhaps?

> 2) Exactly what has this got to do with Fedora?

Exactly? Nothing? :-)
--

David

Old 09-21-2010, 02:00 AM
James McKenzie

> 1) This story is *nine months old*.
> 2) Exactly what has this got to do with Fedora?

He spammed at least two of the mailing lists I subscribe to. I thought
he was banned here.

James McKenzie