Old 09-20-2010, 02:14 PM
Asif Youssuff

Default Request for Feedback, users on social news network

Hey guys,

I'm one of the founders of quippd, a social news network with some nifty ideas based around community. Like other news sites like Digg, we allow users to vote on stories and follow other users (like on Twitter).

http://quippd.com/

However, we do something interesting -- stories can optionally be edited, like a wiki (you guys know wikis, right?) so that stories become continually evolving sources of good information.

We build quippd on Ubuntu, and we would like nothing better than to have our fellow Ubuntu users on board with us.

You can login using OpenID and we're looking into integrating OStatus so that you can follow people on Status.net implementations.

I hope you guys check us out, and please reply to this email for any questions or comments!

--
Asif