Old 09-20-2010, 01:26 AM
Michael

Default Adding fonts that are on my Windows partition

After Googling OpenOffice 3.2 and fonts, I found that fonts are now
installed system wide. I have a *buntu system with several different
components of KDE, Gnome and XFCE. While in any of the file managers
that are on my system, they all show the Windows partition and I can go
to the C:WindowsFonts directory. My question is, how do I
install/import, etc. the fonts from the Windows partition?

Do I just copy the fonts from the windows partition to
/usr/share/fonts/truetype ?

Old 09-20-2010, 01:39 AM
NoOp

On 09/19/2010 06:26 PM, Michael wrote:
> After Googling OpenOffice 3.2 and fonts, I found that fonts are now
> installed system wide. I have a *buntu system with several different
> components of KDE, Gnome and XFCE. While in any of the file managers
> that are on my system, they all show the Windows partition and I can go
> to the C:WindowsFonts directory. My question is, how do I
> install/import, etc. the fonts from the Windows partition?
>
> Do I just copy the fonts from the windows partition to
> /usr/share/fonts/truetype ?

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Fonts
[Manually]