Old 09-18-2010, 04:08 PM
Wade Smart

Default Empathy not removing contact requests

Since I moved to 10.04 I started using Empathy and one thing Im having
trouble with is all the spammers who try to contact me through Yahoo.
They all want to be your friend. On pidgin you could say no and that was
it but Empathy doesnt seem to remember this daily. Any idea how to
resolve this?

Wade
--
Registered Linux User: #480675