Old 09-16-2010, 10:20 PM
Stephen Burke

Default keyboard navigation in nautilus

Can someone point me in the right direction to a fix or workaround for
this.* Here are the steps that I'm doing.* I'm navigating via the
keyboard in Nautilus.* I have it in List View.

* down arrow to get to a particular folder
* enter to go into the folder
* Alt+left arrow to go back

Once I go back I lose the position I was at and when I hit the down
arrow I am at the top of the list.* Anyone else run into this?

Steve

Old 09-16-2010, 10:37 PM
Patton Echols

On 09/16/2010 03:20 PM, Stephen Burke wrote:
> Can someone point me in the right direction to a fix or workaround for
> this. Here are the steps that I'm doing. I'm navigating via the
> keyboard in Nautilus. I have it in List View.
>
> * down arrow to get to a particular folder
> * enter to go into the folder
> * Alt+left arrow to go back
>
> Once I go back I lose the position I was at and when I hit the down
> arrow I am at the top of the list. Anyone else run into this?
>
> Steve

That is the same behavior I see clicking the "back" button. Try the
"up" button, Alt+up.

--PE

Old 09-17-2010, 03:10 PM
Stephen Burke