Old 09-16-2010, 09:21 AM
Tapas Mishra

Default openaol server for 64 bit Ubuntu 10.04

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 2:44 PM, Alan Pope <alan@popey.com> wrote:

> http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=aolserver

> Is aolserver4-daemon what you're after ?

> http://packages.ubuntu.com/jaunty/aolserver4
Well thanks for both the links
I am trying to install OpenACS
http://openacs.org/xowiki/ubuntu
Following is what their documentation mentions
http://packages.qa.debian.org/a/aolserver4.html
So I am looking for similar package on Ubuntu 10.04 64 bit.
--
Tapas

Old 09-16-2010, 03:15 PM
NoOp

On 09/16/2010 02:08 AM, Tapas Mishra wrote:
> I am trying to find out AOLServer for 64 bit Ubuntu server 10.04
> http://packages.ubuntu.com/lucid/
> It would be nice if there
> can there be a search box on the above link so that I type the name of
> package and I can search it easily.

http://packages.ubuntu.com/
[Search]